Deadline: 22 September 2021
Open to: postdoctoral applicants worldwide
Benefits: funding in the amount of $70,000 per year
The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program provides funding to the very best postdoctoral applicants, who will positively contribute to the country’s economic, social, and research-based growth.
The objective of the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program is to:
- attract and retain top-tier postdoctoral talent, both nationally and internationally;
- develop their leadership potential;
- position them for success as research leaders of tomorrow.
The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program is unique in its emphasis on the synergy between:
- the applicant – their individual merit and potential to launch a successful research-intensive career; and
- the host institution – their commitment to the research program and alignment with the institution’s strategic priorities.
- Postdoctoral applicants (both nationally and internationally) are eligible to apply.
- Applicants to the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program must complete their application in full collaboration with the proposed host institution.
Scope: 70 fellowships are awarded annually.
Value: $70,000 per year (taxable).
Duration: 2 years (non-renewable).
HOW TO APPLY?
For more details on how to apply, please visit the official website.