Deadline: 31 August 2021
Open to: international students or graduates
Applications are open for the METI Japan Internship Program 2021. The internship program is a program to facilitate interns from all over the globe to experience the innovation and competitiveness of Japanese companies. Under this Japanese internship opportunity, highly skilled overseas professionals are being hired who in return participate in strengthening the development of Japanese industry, especially small and medium-sized companies. METI Government of Japan Internship Program not only helps Japanese companies to benefit from foreign talent but also provides the opportunity to the foreign skilled persons to work with international talents.
The Japan Government Scholarship will be carried out in two different types; workplace type and home type. This is because of the shifting work methods due to coronavirus which has affected the whole world in every means. In this time online human resource management has become a norm. This online internship in Japanese companies is an initiative to promote and support small and medium-sized businesses where the hiring of global talent has not been sufficiently achieved. In addition, the Japan online program also aims to create intercultural awareness through seminars, movie articles, and web streaming, etc. The eligibility criteria are discussed below in detail. So, do not miss this amazing internship opportunity 2021 by Japan Government if you feel you are fulfilling all the requirements.
- Highly skilled foreigners who live outside Japan can apply.
- Nationals of the OECD countries can apply.
- Nationals of China are not eligible for this internship program.
- The participants from the year 2016 to 2020 who have already taken this program in these years are not eligible to apply.
- The applicants can be able to do the internship in the Sattelite office from Monday to Friday.
- The applicants for the internship program must have level N3 or higher language proficiency in Japanese or English language.
- The Course A interns will get an allowance in their local currency that will be equivalent to the 40,000 Yen. The only requirement to get the allowance is the completion of the whole course.
- The Course A interns will get internship insurance.
- All the interns will get the facilities like PC, LAN and landline telephone.
- Certificate of participation to the interns from the host company.
How to apply?
For more information and to apply, please visit the official website.