Deadline: 30 September 2021
Open to: early career researchers (post-doctoral fellow or equivalent) from a reputable university
Benefits: a start-up research grant of up to USD 753.000
The World’s Best Young University is looking for the world’s most promising Professors. NTU invites outstanding young researchers and exceptional scholars to apply for an appointment as Nanyang Assistant Professors.
- Early career researcher (post-doctoral fellow or equivalent) from a reputable university
- PhD or equivalent degree in any discipline obtained within the past 10 years
- Strong track record for publication and relevant teaching experience
- Ready to lead his/her research group independently.
- Clinician-Scientists interested in clinical studies, epidemiology, and translational research are welcome.
- Receive a start-up research grant of up to USD 753.000
- Enjoy attractive remuneration package and other benefits including assistance with accommodation
- Hold a tenure-track appointment and play lead roles in the university’s new wave of multi-disciplinary, integrative research
- The University provides excellent R&D infrastructure with well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories and opportunities for research funding
How to apply?
If you are an early-career researcher (postdoctoral fellow or equivalent), and are ready to lead your research group independently, click here to submit your application for the 2022 Nanyang Assistant Professorship.
- Applications now open for submission* till Thursday, 30 September 2021, 11:59 P.M. (UTC / GMT +8:00)
* Kindly note that only online applications will be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Applicants are responsible to remind their referees to submit the referees’ reports by 7 October 2021, 11.59 P.M (UTC/GMT +8.00) to complete their application.
Click here for the application checklist and supplementary information.
For more information, please visit the official website.