Deadline: 28 November 2021
Open to: developers worldwide
Benefits: Apple Entrepreneur Camp consists of an immersive technology lab, as well as guidance, education, and support
Research shows that founders from underrepresented communities face unique challenges, especially when starting and leading technology companies. Apple Entrepreneur Camp was created with the goal of supporting these founders and their organizations as they build the next generation of cutting-edge apps, and to form a global network that encourages the pipeline and longevity of underrepresented founders and developers in technology. The program includes cohorts for female, Black, and Hispanic/Latinx founders and developers from underrepresented communities.
Applications are accepted from developers worldwide and up to three members of your organization may attend. To be eligible to apply:
- Your organization must have:
- A female* founder, cofounder, or CEO;
- A female developer proficient in Swift or Objective-C; and
- A developed app or functional build that you can demo live.
- The female founder, cofounder, or CEO; the female developer; and another colleague (if applicable) must each be 18 years of age or older, proficient in English, and able to attend together for the entire duration of the lab.
Apple Entrepreneur Camp consists of an immersive technology lab, as well as guidance, education, and support. Selected organizations receive the following free of charge:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers.
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year.
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program.
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious leaders.
HOW TO APPLY?
For further information, please visit the official website.