Deadline: 31 January 2022
Open to: Entrepreneurs/Start-ups
Benefits: Services offered by IIC
The Call for Applications has been announced for The International Incubation Center (IIC) which was established under the umbrella of Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) with support of IT Valley and Presidency of the Republic of Turkey Investment Office opens its doors for start-ups and entrepreneurs.
The International Incubation Center aims to produce new information for entrepreneurs by using the global information, to transform the produced information into social and economic benefits and to be a center that can create innovative solutions, distinguishing startups with two different programs as Pre-Incubation and Incubation.
Calls are made twice a year for training programs lasting 6 months. During the 6-month programs conducted at the Center, the training needed by all entrepreneurs will be provided and these training sessions will be supported by relevant events and summits. While entrepreneurs can benefit from International Incubation Center’s technological infrastructure and laboratories, they will also access the wide network.
- Entrepreneurs/Start-ups may be an individual or group of individuals working towards development of innovative products/ processes/ services and must have a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation.
- Product/service can be developed or at prototype stage (past ideation stage).
- Technology is novel and/or addresses an existing market need.
- Applicants clearly demonstrate business case, value proposition and competitive advantage.
- Applicants should be self-driven, resilient, committed and coachable.
Who Can Apply?
- Foreign entrepreneurs/Start-ups who live in Türkiye will be the priority of the International Incubation Center (IIC) among applicants.
- Applicants must have a minimum six months valid residence permit in Türkiye.
- Application is open to those between the ages of 18-35.
- Applicants cannot be members of more than one incubation center. Applications of those who have a membership in another incubation center will be rejected.
The services offered are:
- Fully enabled dedicated office space
- Workshops and trainings
- Consultancy services
- Mentorship and coaching
- Global Networking
- International programs and opportunity to attend investment summits
- Global funding and industry access
- International Incubation Center will provide the start-ups with the opportunity to open up to the global market in various verticals.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information please visit the official website.