Deadline: 15 February 2022
Open to: EU citizens 18-30 years old
Benefits: gross monthly salary of 2,750 EUR
ERYICA is looking for an enthusiastic and committed person with a passion for training, non-formal education, project management and international relations. You will coordinate the services that ERYICA is offering to the members, support the development of their training activities, manage training projects and initiatives, support the preparation of project outputs, and help with fundraising activities. This one-year employment contract will take place in the framework of the European Solidarity Corps initiative and the Jobs4Solidarity programme.
Under the supervision of the Director and in close cooperation with other staff members, you will:
- Support the implementation of ERYICA’s strategy and annual work programme;
- Foster the relationship with our members and ensure the successful delivery of services to our members;
- Be responsible for the Agency’s training activities and training and development projects;
- Coordinate the organisation of events, meetings, training activities and eLearning courses;
- Recruit experts for training activities, development of manuals and tools;
- Coordinate the pool of ERYICA trainers and youth ambassadors;
- Manage, supervise and report on projects and project outcomes, mostly within the Erasmus+ Programme;
- Lead grant application processes (i.e. proposal writing, budgeting, contact with partners, meeting the administrative requirements, etc.);
- Design, execute and report on surveys and consultations;
- Collect case studies and good practices from the member organisations;
- Support the team in the day-to-day management of their tasks;
- Gather information on members’ projects and activities; and
- Attend external events across Europe as ERYICA representative when required.
- EU Citizenship;
- Aged between 18 and 30 years old on the starting day of the employment;
- Ready to relocate to Luxembourg, with regular travel in Europe;
- Registration on the European Solidarity Corps Portal;
- Graduate or post-graduate higher education degree in relevant discipline (e.g. education, social work, information studies, social sciences);
- Experience with planning and conducting teaching and training activities, including facilitation;
- Prior experience in project management and event organisation in an international/European environment;
- Good understanding of the Project Cycle Management;
- Proven interest in the solidarity sector and in the youth field;
- Familiarity with the Erasmus+ programme of the European Commission, and preferably already supervised upon EU-funded projects;
- Very well organised and ready to work under pressure, though able to distribute the workload in order to respect deadlines and agreed schedules;
- Evidenced analytical skills and ability to thrive when handling complex information and situations;
- Flexible, effective, result-oriented, attentive to details, and able to multi-task;
- Willingness to work with a small international and busy team; and
- Most important of all: you are a fast and zealous learner!
- Good knowledge of the EU policy-making processes;
- Experience in the field of youth, youth (information) work and in non-formal education;
- Experience with a European/international membership-based organisation;
- Familiarity with other EU programmes apart from Erasmus+;
- Experience in design/development of eLearning courses;
- Command of one or more other European language, especially French or German.
- A full-time contract (40 working hours / week) for a fixed term of 12 months (renewable*), drawn in accordance and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in force in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, where the job will be based.
- A gross monthly salary of 2,750 EUR.
- The advantageous tax and social security system of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, applicable also if you are a commuter from neighbouring countries.
- A travel grant to Luxembourg according to the funding rules of the ESC programme.
- A relocation allowance of 910 EUR (5 EUR/day for 180 days) in the framework of the ESC programme.
- The ESC programme offers comprehensive support for the young person over the duration of the contract, as well as online training, language support and additional insurance.
- After a first period, autonomy and trust in organising your work, according to the needs of the Agency and the team.
- An inspiring, friendly, and creative work environment in a dynamic and international framework.
* The Jobs4Solidarity programme in Luxembourg is limited until 31 December 2022. Please note that beyond 2022 the conditions would not include the additional allowances, support and benefits provided by the programme, they would be provided pro-rata depending on the starting date of the contract.
How to apply?
To download this opening, please click here.
Applications should be submitted to the ERYICA Director: email@example.com
E-mail subject: “Application MSC 2022”
Applications should include:
- A cover letter (in English);
- Your CV (in English);
- Details of two persons who can be contacted for references.
- Proof of registration on the European Solidarity Corps Portal.
- Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an online interview on a rolling basis, we advise not to wait until the last minute to apply.
For more information please visit the official website.