Deadline: 30 November 2022
Open to: foreign and Korean applicants
Benefits: fully funded
Graduate Institute of Ferrous& Energy Materials Technology (GIFT) offers an Internship Program (Student Research Participation Program) in the summer and winter sessions. 3rd and 4th year undergraduate students, who are very interested in Ferrous Technology studies, systems and backgrounds, and/or in GIFT lab activities and system, are encouraged to participate in our internship program.
- International students and Korean students are eligible to apply,
- Applicants must be enrolled in the 3rd or 4th year of the undergraduate program.
- The duration of the GIFT Internship program is approximately one month.
- Free student dormitory housing and transportation
(for international applicants, round trip air fare economy only, for Korean applicants, KTX or Bus fare) will be provided.
- Living expense will be assisted.
How to apply?
For more information please visit the official website.