Deadline: 19 October 2022
Open to: Residents of Peru, Colombia, Chile, Bolivia and Panama. Between 18 and 32 years old.
Benefits: $15,000 dollars per winning idea
Candidates are encouraged to apply if interested in promoting digitization and accelerating the changes that Latin America needs. The scholarship is based on one main premise: listening to the young people of the Latin American region and helping their ideas reach where they should get.
This first edition seeks to address the challenge of inclusion in Latin America. Ensuring a decent present and future for all implies addressing the need for equitable access to development opportunities for the greatest number of people through digitization. Based on this premise, it is intended to seek ideas that deal with problems that arise in areas such as employment, education and financial inclusion.
- Be between 18 and 32 years old
- Be a resident in Peru, Colombia, Chile, Bolivia and Panama
- Have an idea, individual or group, that promotes inclusion through digitization
- Meet with the representatives of the ten (10) most innovative and revolutionary ideas presented in VOCES for Inclusion, in a unique and inspiring meeting of two (2) days, designed to hear the young voices of Latin America.
- Have the accompaniment of Credicorp’s expert team.
- Raise the exposure of your initiatives both at the level of public opinion and in front of key actors and/or decision makers relevant to your projects.
- Attend the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast -through a representative-, to live the unique experience of sharing with great young minds from more than 190 countries and be part of the largest network that works for social changes in the world. Credicorp will bear the cost of the round trip airfare, from the country of origin (Peru, Colombia, Chile, Bolivia and Panama) to Belfast, as well as access to the event, lodging and food during the days of the meeting.
- Receive US $15,000 per winning idea, to promote the development of the initiatives, once the support and mentoring process is completed.
How to Apply?
For more information, please visit the official website.