Deadline: 15 December 2022
Open to: Recognised Researchers, PhD Holders or equivalent
Benefits: 2-year employment contract at a EUTOPIA university with a monthly gross salary of 4,349€
EUTOPIA-SIF post-doctoral fellows will be recruited by one of the six EUTOPIA universities which are part of the programme – Vrije Universiteit Brussel, CY Cergy Paris University, University of Gothenburg, University of Ljubljana, Pompeu Fabra University-Barcelona, The University of Warwick – (host university) on the basis of an individual research project and the quality of their academic profile for a 24-month post-doctoral contract with highly attractive conditions. The selected candidates from the 2022/23 call will start their positions in September 2023.
EUTOPIA-SIF fellowships offer the opportunity to high-profile young researchers to develop their own research projects in the stimulating academic environment of the EUTOPIA Alliance. Extensive research mobility is integral to the fellowships with two compulsory secondment periods: one at another EUTOPIA university (co-host university) and one with an external academic or non-academic partner institution with the aim of fostering the fellows’ entrepreneurial spirit, tangible research impact and innovation. Furthermore, fellows will access a rich training programme, career guidance and academic supervision.
- Recognized Researchers, PhD holder or equivalent
- Any nationality complying with the MSCA-COFUND mobility rule
- MSCA Mobility Rule: EUTOPIA-SIF fellows must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the selected primary host university country for more than 12 months in the 3 years before the call deadline.
- Candidates cannot hold a permanent position at the start of the fellowship
- 2-year employment contract as a Marie Sklodowska-Curie COFUND fellow at one of the EUTOPIA universities, with a monthly average gross salary of 4 349 € and a supplementary budget for research and travel expenses.
- Full academic freedom to pursue your research project in the state-of-the-art infrastructures of EUTOPIA research centres and a stimulating interdisciplinary and international academic community.
- International and intersectoral mobility through secondment periods at the fellow’s EUTOPIA-SIF co-host university and with an external secondment host, which can either be an international academic institution or a non-academic partner. More than 45 companies, local authorities and non-profit organizations actively support the programme, encouraging innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Extensive training programme includes transferable skills development, academic leadership, and active career mentoring by senior academic supervisors.
- Attractive living conditions and high quality of life offered by the local environments of all EUTOPIA universities. Each university will actively support fellows and their families for mobility-related queries.
How to Apply?
For more information, please visit the official website.