Deadline: 31 January 2023
Open to: applicants with EU Citizenship or with valid work permit in Luxembourg
Benefits: full time contract, ross monthly salary of 2800 EUR
ERYICA is looking for an enthusiastic and committed person with a passion for youth policy, project management and international relations. Their new colleague will manage ERYICA’s projects and working groups, support the preparation of project outputs and reports, plan and implement our initiatives, help with fundraising activities, liaise with member organisations and partners, and organise events.
Interested in relocating to Luxembourg? We offer a one-year employment contract (renewable).
The full job description can be viewed HERE.
•EU Citizenship or with valid work permit in Luxembourg;
• Graduate or post-graduate higher education degree in relevant discipline (e.g. project management, business administration, youth work, social work, information studies, international relations, European studies, etc.);
• Prior experience in project management and event organisation in an international/European environment;
• Good understanding of the Project Cycle Management: planning, identification & formulation, project management, monitoring and evaluation;
• Perfect spoken and written command of English and either French or German;
• IT literate: excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office; GSuite, content-management websites and project management tools;
• Familiarity with the Erasmus+ programme of the European Commission, and preferably already supervised upon EU-funded projects;
• Very well organised and ready to work under pressure, though able to distribute the workload in order to respect deadlines and agreed schedules;
• Ability to work efficiently in different contexts and situations;
• Independent thinker yet a team worker, willing to take and bear responsibility and to work autonomously;
• Ability to prioritize and work with several projects at the same time;
• Evidenced analytical skills and ability to thrive when handling complex information and situations;
• Flexible, effective, result-oriented, attentive to details, and able to multi-task;
• Willingness to work with a small international and busy team in Luxembourg, with regular travel in Europe; and
• Most important of all: you are a fast and zealous learner!
• Good knowledge of the EU policy-making processes;
• Experience with a European/international NGO in the youth field;
• Familiarity with other EU programmes apart from Erasmus+;
• Experience or knowledge of the youth field;
• Proven experience as a trainer and/or facilitator; and
• Command of one or more other European language
– A full-time contract (40 working hours / week) for a fixed term of 12 months (renewable), drawn in accordance and compliance with all applicable laws an regulations in force in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, where the job will be based.
– A gross monthly salary of 2,800 EUR
– The advantageous tax and social security system of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, applicable also if you are a commuter from neighbouring countries.
– After a first period, autonomy and trust in organising your work, according to the needs of the Agency and the team.
– An inspiring, friendly, an
How to apply?
Applications should be submitted to the ERYICA Director: secretariat(@)eryica.org
E-mail subject: “Application Project Manager 2023”
Closing date for applications:
Interviews conducted in English and French/German on: 6-8 February 2023
Starting date employment: as soon as possible (1 March 2023 at the latest).
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit the official website.