Deadline: on a regular basis
Open to: aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs around the world
Benefits: fully-funded virtual program
Savvy is a global virtual Fellowship program, available in 111 languages, for passionate and brilliant young individuals seeking to be
part of the new generation of impact entrepreneurs. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many have lost their jobs and are now living in an uncertain world. Also, due to the recent macroeconomic downturn, increased market competition, and revenue loss, many big and small companies continue to lay off their employees to become leaner and more efficient.
Savvy Fellowship is equipping these individuals with the necessary knowledge and skill they need to start their own impact-driven businesses and succeed as entrepreneurs. As a Savvy Fellow, you will be provided with the knowledge, skills, tools, resources, support network,
and community to build a sustainable, innovative, and profitable impact-driven business.
The Savvy Global Fellowship for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs, which began in 2020, has so far, received over 100,913 applications from around the world, and has selected and trained 8,350 Fellows from 159 countries. For 12 weeks, no matter what stage your venture is, the Fellowship program helps selected Fellows answer all the relevant questions that they need to kickstart their amazing impact venture, gain early traction, achieve product-market fit, and scale into new markets.
Application is open to aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs around the world. There is no geographical, ethnic, or academic restriction. We
accept new Fellows between the ages of 18 – 40, who can demonstrate in their application their passion to learn and create lasting change in
their community (and the world.) However, we consider applicants above the age of 40, with at least 5 years of work or entrepreneurial experience.
Savvy is a fully-funded Fellowship program, so selected Fellows are not required to pay any fee.
Becoming a Savvy Fellow is an exceptional opportunity for you to:
1. Identify your ideal target customer, and build a product or service that exceeds their expectations.
2. Make your product or service stand out from competing or substitute solutions in the market.
3. Draft a solid go-to-market strategy, revenue model, and customer acquisition strategy for your business.
4. Optimize your business operations, delegate properly, and build a winning team to execute your business strategies.
5. Identify the right legal structure for your business, raise capital for your business, and forge strong strategic partnerships that will
help you scale your business.
6. Meet and interact with renowned business experts across various industries.
7. Share your experiences with other Fellows, and learn from them.
8. Explore industries beyond your daily work and expand your expertise.
9. Strengthen your work through new connections, skills, and ideas.
10. Join a global alumni network of over 8,000 entrepreneurs, to help you seek innovative solutions to common business challenges.
H0w to apply?
You can apply today from https://savvyfellows.com/apply
For more information please visit the official website.