Open to: qualified persons doing advanced creative work or scholarly research
Liguria Study Center for the Arts and Humanities provides each year approximately fifty fellowships for qualified persons working on advanced creative or scholarly projects in the arts and humanities. The Bogliasco Fellowships are scheduled during two semesters of the traditional academic year. Currently there is open the application for the winter-spring semester beginning in February, 2011.
The fellowships usually have a duration of one month (30-31 days). In some circumstances, half-semester residencies (47 days) may be awarded with special approval of the Bogliasco Foundation Board of Trustees.
Fellowships are awarded, without regard to nationality, to qualified persons doing advanced creative work or scholarly research in the following disciplines: archaeology, architecture, classics, dance, film or video, history, landscape architecture, literature, music, philosophy, theatre, visual arts in the arts.
The applicants are required to submit following materials (the written documents may be submitted in English, French, German, Italian, or Spanish):
1) completed online application form
2) a short-form curriculum vitae, three pages in length
3) a description, one page in length, of the project that the applicant would pursue during her/his stay at the Liguria Study Center
4) three letters of reference, which must be sent to the Foundation under separate cover
5) a sample of the applicant’s work that has been published, performed, exhibited, or otherwise publicly presented during the last five years
The application deadline is May 1, 2010.
With further queries contact: [email protected]