Open to: students, journalists from Western Balkans
Kosovar Center for Security Studies invites journalism students and journalists from Kosovo or other Western Balkans countries covering security sector to participate in Security Sector School, which will take place in Pristina from 29th March to 2 April 2010.
Participants will gain:
* extensive knowledge on the security sector reform
* networking with the journalists covering security sector from the region
* professional coverage of the security sector
To apply candidates shall be:
* Less than 35 years old
* Journalists covering (or intending to cover) the security sector and rule of law
* Journalists who showed an exceptional results in announcing outstanding stories in the security and rule of law field
* Operational knowledge of English language including oral expression is mandatory
* Students studying journalism or communications in the last year of their undergraduate
* Postgraduate students studying journalism, communications or related field
Please note that lectures will be held in English language.
Travel, accommodation and food will be covered for the participants.
The applicants should submit following documents:
– the Application Form
– Motivation Letter in English Language (max 400 words)
All the documents need to be submit by 1st MARCH 2010 to: [email protected]
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
With further queries contact: [email protected]