Open to: non-EU/EEA citizens
Fund: €5,000 – €20,000
The UT Scholarship is awarded by the Foundation University of Twente Scholarship Programme of the University of Twente. The UT Scholarship is meant for international students who show excellence, both academically as well as socially. The UT Scholarship is awarded for one year of study and is extended for a second year if study results are sufficient.
The applicants have to be:
– (provisionally) accepted by the educational programme at the University of Twente
– nominated for the UT Scholarshipthe by the faculty
– citizens of a non EU/EEA country
Scholarships awarded range from €5,000 to €20,000; only a limited number of scholarships are available.
The applicants need to fill the online application and submit required documents.
The general requirements for admission to the UT master’s programmes are:
1. a relevant bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) from a university or other accredited academic institution.
2. proof of the English language (academic IELTS, overall band score of at least 6.5 or TOEFL, internet based (TOEFL-iBT) of at least 90)
In addition to these general requirements, specific requirements may apply to individual programmes, find more info here.
Please send all documents latest by 10th May 2010 by regular mail to following address:
University of Twente
PO Box 217
7500 AE ENSCHEDE
With further queries contact: [email protected]