Deadline: open call
Open to: candidates with bachelor degree in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Computer Sciences
Fund: depending on the qualifications and research track
The Basque Center for Applied Mathematics (BCAM) offers PhD studentships for scientific research in any of the research lines on applied mathematics established in the center:
* Partial Differential Equations, Numerics and Control (PDE)
* Multiphysics, Inversion and Petroleum (MIP)
* Network Design, Analysis and Optimization (NET)
* Calculus of Variations and Elasticity (CVE)
* Mathematical Biology (MB)
• Bachelor degree in a field related to Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Computer Sciences;
• Good qualifications;
• 2 reference or support letters.
Starting date will be agreed with the candidate; a tentative starting date is 1st June 2010. It is a 4 years position, which may revert in a Research Associate position, based on available funding and a positive evaluation.
It will be negotiated with each candidate, depending on the qualifications and research track, and it will be revised yearly, in accordance with the candidate’s performance and merits. In addition, the selected candidates will also receive Spanish Social Security coverage, comprising health care and contribution towards retirement pension.
All interested applicants should submit online application form including:
* research statement