The Swiss Cultural Programme in the Western Balkans (SCP)
Call for Submissions of Concepts for Regional Cooperation Projects in the Fields of Art and Culture
The Swiss Cultural Programme in the Western Balkans invites cultural organisations, initiatives, networks and/or associations from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia and Serbia, both from the non-governmental and governmental sector, for submission of concepts for Regional Cooperation Projects.
The submitted Project Concepts should be aligned with SCP thematic priorities. These include youth, gender equity and the creation of structures for broad cultural participation while taking into account good governance principles – accountability, transparency, non-discrimination, participation, and efficiency. The project should also:
- Be relevant to the regional context of the Western Balkans
- Have a regional orientation by involving organisations from at least two of the above mentioned countries
- Contribute to the development of culture and arts in the field in which they are operating
- Offer innovative approach and diversified services and products
- Aim at improving the situation in the region by strengthening culture and cultural life as an essential element of a participatory, open and dynamic civil society.
- Aim at involving other donors public or private, bilateral or multilateral as much as possible. A minimum of 25% co-financing is required.
The guidelines and template for submitting project concepts can be downloaded below on this page.
Submission: Concepts for Regional Cooperation Projects are to be submitted according to the template available on the SCP website by electronic mail to [email protected]