Open to: students completed four years of University studies in Physics
Fund: 2000 euro
Blaise Pascal University is opening the second year of its Master of Physics of Nanostructures to scientifically confirmed foreign students.
Advanced theoretical courses includes:
* Light-Matter Interaction in Semiconductor Nanostructures
* Physics of Advanced Nanostructures
* Physics of Photonic Crystals: Towards Nanophotonics
* Physics of Surfaces and Interfaces
* Physics of Crystal Growth
* Optical and Electronic Spectroscopy of Nanostructures
* Symmetries in Physics
* Computational Quantum Mechanics
* Dosimetry and Radioprotection
The research training will take place in a laboratory on the Clermont-Ferrand Campus, which offers all the modern facilities to conduct high level scientific research. It has been officially ranked A+ (best 10%) among other French labs.
* Students having completed four years of University studies in Physics (Master 1st year successfully finished);
* Good command of the English language.
Three best applications will have the tuition fees offered by the University and will each receive a scholarship of 2000 euros.
All interested applicants should submit following documents:
1. filled registration form;
2. statement of purpose;
3. detailed CV (resume);
4. list of University marks for the last 3 years of study and the copies of the diploma obtained (with a certified translation);
5. recommendation letter from your professor (confidential, in a sealed envelope);
5. recent photograph;
6. copy of your passport.
All the application need to be submitted to:
Michèle CHADELAS – Université Blaise Pascal
UFR Sciences et Technologies
Laboratoire de Physique Corpusculaire de Clermont-Ferrand / CNRS
24 avenue des Landais
F-63177 AUBIERE CEDEX FRANCE