Open to: promising scholars and senior researchers with doctoral degree
The European Institutes for Advanced Study (EURIAS) Fellowship Programme is an international researcher mobility programme offering 33 fellowships for the 2011/2012 academic year. It proposes 10-month residencies in one of the 14 participating Institutes: Berlin, Bologna, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Cambridge, Helsinki, Jerusalem, Lyons, Nantes, Paris, Uppsala, Vienna, Wassenaar.
* Researchers must be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least 4 years of research experience (full time equivalent) after obtaining a degree;
* Researchers from all countries are eligible for the programme;
* EURIAS Fellowships are mainly offered in the fields of the humanities and social sciences but may also be granted to scholars in natural and exact sciences, if their proposed research project does not require laboratory facilities. Applicants are advised to check the participating institutes.
Provision of a living allowance (in the range of € 26,000 for a junior fellow and € 38,000 for a senior fellow), accommodation (or a mobility allowance), a research budget, plus coverage of travel expenses.
All interested applicants should apply through the online application system and submit following documents:
1. The completed EURIAS application form;
2. A detailed project proposal (for more info click here)
4. List of publications
5. For candidates applying for junior fellowships, two letters of recommendation from scholars outside their past or current institution, who are familiar with their academic work.
The application deadline is 10th September 2010.
With any further queries contact Mylene Trouve at: [email protected]