“European Values for the Future of Southeastern European countries”
3rd – 7th September, Krusevo, Macedonia
Deadline: not specified
The Conference “European values for the Future of SEE” rose from a youth initiative from 2003 and it in continuance transforms in an event which has big influence in the youth flows and is cooperating with a numerous serious and youth NGOs. Thorough exchanging of mutual thoughts, ideas and experience is necessary for the creation of serious youth platform whose members, using different mechanisms of lobbing, will influence and speed up the process of European integration.
The aim of the conference
* Encourage active participation of the NGO sector in speeding up the process of European integration in SEE region;
* Encourage youth participation in the decision making processes on local, regional and national level;
* Youth to became aware of the need and moreover of the gains from cooperation towards Euro-integration;
* Establish the principle of dialogue between young people from all ethnic groups in the region;
* Promoting the European vision among the youth from SEE countries;
* To share experience and youth work practices and to plan concrete projects with young people;
* Promotion of new Declaration for European Future of the young people from SEE that will be sent to: European institutions, regional governments, political parties, Diplomacy representative offices, relevant and respected individuals in the society and decision-making institutions.
For more detailed agenda and workshops description click here.
* Active young leaders and NGO representatives from Southeast Europe who have an active interest and contribution in supporting and strengthening the process of Europeanization of the countries of the region.
* Young people who have experience in Youth Participation (such as students councils, youth councils , youth net).
All interested applicants should fill in the online application form including motivation.
55 applicants will be selected and grouped according to their interests and their countries, so every group is supposed to present their proposals for concrete actions.