Open to: Macedonian with background in one of the following disciplines – Political Sciences, EU studies, International Relations, Political Economy, Regional Studies
Analytica, a think-tank from Skopje, Macedonia, is seeking a candidate for the position of Research Fellow, to contribute to the overall work in the organization.
The successful candidates are expected to have background in one of the following disciplines:
– Political Sciences, EU studies, International Relations, Political Economy, Regional Studies or similar.
As well as:
– Previous experience and interest in policy research;
– Previous experience in research in the field of energy and interest in energy topics will be taken as an advantage;
– Excellent research skills and research methodology;
– Strong commitment to social change and advocacy;
– Ability to work in multiethnic environment;
– Excellent command of the English Language.
Analytica’s young and enthusiastic team is welcoming candidates with Macedonian citizenship, willing to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
The job post is a full-time position.
You can apply by sending your CV (max.2 pg) and a Motivation Letter (max.500 words) to the following e-mail address by 20 September 2010 –
[email protected] org.
All inquiries can be made by mail or phone.