Qualification: Master degree, English
New Frontier Services (NFS) is a niche consulting firm providing evaluation and consulting services to both the European Commission and private sector organisations. Some of our recent consulting work for EU institutions has been acclaimed as best practice. Due to continuous growth we are looking for:
Currently Available Consultant Internship Vacancy
Due to continuous growth we are looking to have two young professionals to work with us on an internship basis. Applicants should possess the following abilities:
* Support the firm’s consulting work in a variety of areas,
* Undertaking desk-based research on company projects (market research, evaluation baselines),
* Supporting and contributing to our tendering work,
* Assisting in carrying out office admin tasks (e.g. filing, accounting admin., office supplies),
* Contributing to internal development projects.
Qualifications and skills
* Master university degree,
* High level of English, in particular excellent writing skills and ability to produce written documents/reports to a remarkable level of English. Other languages, in particular a high level of German and French, are an asset;
* Highly motivated, open minded, and a quick learner;
* Good attitude and team spirit, motivated self-starter willing to take on responsibility, with a strong work ethic;
* Flexible, ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
* Good people and client skills;
* Be interested in working in a small company, with demanding work schedule;
* Some experience in specific sectors an asset, in particular evaluation, Research & development, social sector, or economic development;
* Any previous project administration or project management experience an asset.
The internship offers the right candidate the opportunity to work in a demanding environment and gain an excellent insight into the world of consultancy. Remuneration for the internship is foreseen.
Interested candidates are welcome to send an email to [email protected], enclosing:
a) a detailed CV (EU Consulting Format – downloadable here or Europass CV Format – downloable here );
b) A work sample of their written English as well as of German, or French;
c) A cover letter explaining their interest in this internship.
Please be aware that any CV presented in other format will NOT be taken into consideration.
Deadline for responses is Friday 24th September 2010. No telephone calls please.