Deadline: 7 November 2010, 12:00 PM
Open to: university degree holders, experience in cultural scenes in the Western Balkans etc. (see below)
Starting date: 3 January 2011
Swiss Cultural Programme in the Western Balkans (with its Regional Office in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina) welcomes applications from competent and qualified individuals from the entire region.
This is a full time post with starting date on January 3, 2011. A three-month probation period is envisaged. The salary for the Deputy Regional Manager’s position is determined according to SCP regional standards.
• Qualitative and quantitative programme and financial monitoring of Regional Cooperation Projects;
• Participation in implementation, coordination and monitoring of specific initiatives related to the
capitalisation of experiences at the Programme level;
• Deputising for the Regional Programme Manager in overall management of the regional
• Secretary to the SCP Regional Steering Committee;
• Networking with relevant stakeholders in the region (local/national/regional, foreign, and
multinational) – ensuring information sharing and identification of potentials for creating synergies;
• Coordination of the external communication.
• University degree or equivalent;
• Proven experience in cultural project management and in international cooperation;
• Significant knowledge of and experience in working in the cultural scenes in the Western Balkans;
• Experience in granting, sub-granting and management of complex grants;
• Strong financial management competences;
• Ability to work under pressure and to manage a heavy work load;
• Strong communication skills including interpersonal, liaison and writing skills, capacity to
communicate effectively in multinational contexts;
• Demonstrated openness to work within a culturally diverse team;
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills and at least one of the languages spoken in the region; well-versed in MS Office working environment;
• Willingness and capacity to travel throughout the Western Balkans.
Interested candidates should send a motivation letter and curriculum vitae (in English) to:
[email protected], with the mention ‘Deputy Regional Manager’ in the subject line.
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Deadline for applications is November 7, 2010, at 24:00 hrs.
Main duties and requirements are listed in the advert, which can be downloaded here.