Deadline: 1 February 2011
Open to: scholars, post-docs, practitioners, professionals working at NGOs and public bodies
Costs: fellows should arrange travel and accommodation
The Institute for Information Law (IViR) invites all interested people in information law and policy, and who wish to spend time at the institute to conduct research in this field.
IViR Fellows may participate in all the ongoing activities of the institute, test their ideas and expose them to the different perspectives and specialisms of the IViR staff, and thus contribute to the vibrant intellectual climate of our institute.
IViR Fellowships are open to scholars, post-docs, practitioners, professionals working at NGOs and public bodies, and others.
Send all the following documents to the indicated contact on the contact section below:
* letter of motivation
* a brief outline of your research proposal
* a CV and one or two sample publications that reflects your work and research interests
Do not forget to indicate the desired period (Spring or Summer) and intended length of your stay.
* working space
* computer and internet facilities
* access to the Institute’s very well-equipped Documentation Centre
* access to the research infrastructure of the University of Amsterdam
It does not cover: travel and accommodation costs
Prof. P. Bernt Hugenholtz
Director, Institute for Information Law
University of Amsterdam
Email: [email protected]