Deadline: 15 April 2011
Open to: Central and Eastern European students admitted to MITZaragoza with a Bachelor’s degree
Studentship: full tuition
The Zaragoza Logistics Center Scholarship currently provides a number of scholarships each year for students of the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
Through ZLOG Eastern and Central Europe Scholarship, the Foundation hopes to attract
outstanding future leaders from Eastern and Central European countries. Candidates will be expected to show extraordinary potential for leadership and professional success, bringing new vision and commitment to the area of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Scholarships are awarded only to students who have been admitted to the MITZaragoza
Master of Engineering in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program through the Foundation’s regular admissions procedure.
Furthermore, the applicants should display exceptional academic achievement and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursing a career in Logistics/Supply Chain Management.
To be eligible you must comply with the following criteria:
- Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Completion of a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fluency in English, competitive TOEFL score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
- Competitive GMAT score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong professional and/or academic achievement in completing a college degree – including some quantitative training – and evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
- Nationals from the following Eastern and Central European countries: Nationals from the following Eastern and Central European countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan
Application Process and Documents
Candidates must fulfil all of the above-mentioned requirements and submit one original copy of the following documents to the ZLC Financial Aid Office:
The deadline for the ZLOG Eastern and Central Europe Scholarship application is April 15th 2011. Early application is however encouraged. All supporting documentation to the application must be postmarked by the respective date listed above.
1. Application form
Each scholarship applicant will fill out the scholarship application form including the following: an essay stating their interests, qualifications, and related experience; a statement describing their economical situation and explaining their reasons for applying for the scholarship.
2. Income Statement
Copy of employment contact, last pay slip or other official document that can account for the last salary received. (Not applicable for applicants who are currently full-time students).
3. Copy of Passport
4. Admission Letter
Copy of the admissions letter to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
Address: Avenida de Ranillas 5, edificio 5A (EXPO), planta calle. 50018 Zaragoza (SPAIN)
Phone: +34 (976) 077 603 ? Fax: +34 (976) 077 601
Email: [email protected]
The official webpage.