Deadline: 27 April 2011
Open to: adults from EU countries working in the field of adult education
Costs: covered by Grundtvig grant
Venue: 25 September – 1 October 2011, Lublin, Poland
Initiative Fund Foundation, from Lublin, Poland, is organizing international training courses within the Lifelong Learning Program, sub-program Grundtvig.
The key aim of the training is to provide a comprehensive and contemporary knowledge of human resources management in adult education and training organizations with the emphasis on its psychological aspects and soft skills. The participants will gain thorough knowledge and practical skills of different staff management aspects implemented in educational institutions.
– increasing awareness of human resource management and their implementation especially in adult education institutions,
– developing communication skills, team-building and leadership activities,
– acquainting with types and methods of assessment and development of employees,
– training and coaching,
– cooperating and learning in multinational and intercultural context,
– sharing experience in the field of human resources management,
– exchanging examples of good practice across Europe.
Adults from EU countries working in the field of adult education.
Send your application to [email protected].
All costs are covered by Grundtvig grant.