Deadline: 31 March 2011
Open to: holders of a min. BA in Political Science from Central Asia or other OSCE participating countries (on a limited basis)
Scholarship: 180 euros per month, housing allowance, health insurance, round trip travel expenses
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek invites applications for the Master of Arts in Politics and Security program 2011-2012. The program offers advanced courses in political science, international relations and a range of applied disciplines in comprehensive security and conflict prevention and resolution with a focus on Central Asia. This MA program is supported by the OSCE and a number of OSCE participating states and partner institutions.
The coursework starts on 29 August 2011 and finishes on 30 September 2012.
Applicants must meet the following admission criteria:
1. Successful completion of an academic degree of higher education (BA, MA, MSc, Diploma) in Political Science and other related fields, or enrollment in the final year of an undergraduate degree
2. Excellent knowledge of English.
3. Applicants should not be older than 32 years on 31 August 2011
4. Citizenship preferably of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Afghanistan
5. Applicants from other OSCE participating states can be accepted for the program, but on a limited basis only.
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek covers:
1. Round trip travel expenses within Central Asia
2. Monthly stipend of 180 euros per month
3. Housing allowance for non-residents of Bishkek
4. Health insurance (Citizens of Kyrgyzstan are not eligible)
5. Child allowance and single parent support
- Application form
- Copies of diplomas and transcripts or copy of current transcripts (scanned, if by email)
Complete applications must be received by 31 March, 2011.
For further information, please also contact the “OSCE Academy in Bishkek”
by phone: +996 (312) 54-12-00,
or email: [email protected]