Deadline: 15 April 2011
Open to: international students
Scholarship: 10.000 EUR /year
The project offers international students the possibility to receive a scholarship and other benefits to graduate from the Politecnico di Torino attending the Bachelor of Science program in Computer Engineering (Ingegneria Informatica) at the Verrès campus. The initiative is promoted by the Politecnico di Torino and supported by Regione Valle d’Aosta.
* Being not an Italian citizen, or being an Italian citizen who is also in possess of another citizenship
* Being at least 18 years old (by 15/09/2011)
* Having successfully submitted a complete application for the Bachelor program in Computer Engineering (corso di Laurea in Ingegneria Informatica) of the Politecnico di Torino for the 2011/2012 academic year through our [email protected] website.
* Knowledge of the Italian language, preferably demonstrated by an international certification
* Not having enrolled at the Politecnico di Torino before the 2011/2012 academic year
* Not being the recipient of other scholarships, Italian or foreign.
Applicants will be selected based on their previous academic career and on their Curriculum Vitae.
Amount of the scholarship
* The gross amount of the Verrès Campus scholarship is 10.000 Euro per year (30.000 Euro for the complete period). The exact net sum is dependent upon the individual tax conditions of each student, which can be verified only upon the arrival of the student.
* The amount of the scholarship will not be increased in case the student will need more time to graduate than indicated.
* The allocation of the scholarship is dependent upon the submission of the original documentation, which must correspond with the documentation attached to the application form (see the “Selection outcomes” section below).
* Payment of the scholarship occurs periodically. The first instalment is dependent upon the possession of the relevant documentation (residence permit, Italian fiscal code, and bank account in the name of the scholarship recipient), all obtainable upon arrival in Italy.
* Given that it is not possible to combine the benefits received from more than one scholarship, students who are assigned another study grant while receiving the Verrès Campus scholarship must promptly notify the Politecnico di Torino.
* Payment of the scholarship will be suspended if the academic performance of the recipient does not meet a satisfactory level.
* In case the recipient does not regularly attend the activities at the Verrès Campus, the scholarship will be revoked.
How to Apply
To apply, students must, under the penalty of being excluded from the selection process, complete the application form:
Deadline: 16:00 (Italian time) on April 15th, 2011.
Method: accept the Verrès Campus scholarship declaration, by inserting the username and password of their [email protected] account. Please note that declaration is provided in Italian only.
We remind that only those students who have successfully submitted a complete application for the Bachelor program in Computer Engineering (2011/2012 academic year) through our [email protected] website are eligible to apply for the Verrès Campus scholarship.
Contact : [email protected]