Deadline: 25 March 2011
Open to: animation professionals from new EU members
Dates and Venue: 3 – 6 May 2011, Malaga, Spain
Scholarship: travel costs (for a maximum of 250 EUR), the hotel costs and the meals package
3-6 May 2011, Malaga, Spain
For 20 years now, CARTOON has been organizing several times a year top-level quality training seminars for the European animation professionals: the Cartoon Masters. Designed by a team of experts, the Cartoon Masters are the only vocational seminars available for the animation community on a European level.
The programme content gives both a theoretical and practical approach (case studies) on the current issues faced by the industry, focusing on 3 areas:
* Cartoon Digital – the opportunities and challenges offered by the new technologies
* Cartoon Finance – how to find ways to diversify sources of financing and increase the revenues of animated TV series
* Cartoon Feature – all aspects relative to feature film, covering concept, development, production, marketing, distribution and exploitation
CARTOON and the MEDIA Programme of the European Union are glad to offer scholarships to animation professionals from the following countries of the enlarged European Union (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia) to enable them to participate in the Cartoon Masters.
The scholarship covers the registration and subscription fee, the travel costs (for a maximum of 250 EUR), the hotel costs and the meals package.
Please note that:
* CARTOON will grant a scholarship after having considered the applicant’s CV and motivation letter.
* Per Master, Cartoon will grant only one scholarship per company.
* CARTOON will grant only one scholarship per person per year. In any other case, CARTOON will observe a “first come, first served” policy.