Deadline: 04 April 2011
Open to: Project managers, youth leaders, youth workers from Program Countries
Costs: board and lodging costs are covered by hosting national agency. Check with your national agency for traveling costs
Venue: 23 – 29 May 2011, Portimão, Portugal
This 5 days activity aims to bring together young people, youth workers and leaders involved in inclusive projects or that want to learn and understand on how to develop projects involving young people with fewer opportunities.
The objectives for this training are:
1) to understand the principles of working with young people with fewer opportunities;
2) To discover ways to reach and to include young people into YiA activities;
3) To design a taylor-made project cycle for young people with fewer opportunities;
4) To share how to organize an inclusive project (methods, structure, tools);
5) To explore the possibilities how to use YOUTHPASS as a tool for inclusion;
6) To develop an action plan for inclusive projects.
Project managers, youth leaders, youth workers from Program Countries
Hosting costs will be covered by Portuguese Hungarian and Austrian National Agencies. Travelling costs of participants from Program countries will be covered by sending National Agencies.
National Agency YiA
Portuguese National Agency Rua de Santa Margarida, 6 4710-306 Braga
Phone: +351 253 204 260
Fax: +351 253 204 269
E-mail: [email protected]