Deadline: 10 April 2011
Open to: Young people, Youth leaders, Youth workers from Program Countries and South East Europe
Costs: 30EUR fee, lodging and boarding are covered by organizers, and 30% of total travel costs will be reimbursed
Venue: 04 – 11 June, Szeged, Hungary
This training is organized by YOPA-Youth for Participation Association from Szeged, Hungary.
The overall aim of the training course is to support young people in improving their leadership skills and competences within the framework of projects on intercultural dialogue. The participants will interactively experience the process of cultural principles such as dialogue and communication, mutual understanding, giving constructive feedback, decision making, self-exploration as well as the attitude of analytical approach.
– develop and improve the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes of young people as leaders within international youth projects on intercultural dialogue.
– learn about new facilitation methods and tools relevant to intercultural dialogue.
– raise awareness on quality aspects of international youth projects addressing intercultural dialogue.
– raise awareness and learn possible ways for ensuring active participation of young people during the preparation, implementation and evaluation of youth projects;
– reflect on participants’ experiences and create recommendations for management of future projects within the framework of EC programme “YOUTH in ACTION” and the European Youth Foundation of the Council of Europe.
– offer the opportunity to meet potential projects partners.
Young people, Youth leaders, Youth workers from Program Countries and South East Europe
There is 30EUR participation fee.
The food and accommodation will be provided and paid by the organizers. 70% of travels costs will be reimbursed either by bank transfer after the course or at the end of the course in cash (in Euros €).
YOPA-Youth for Participation Association
6720 Szeged Tisza L. krt. 18/C
E-mail: [email protected]