Deadline: 21 June 2011
Open to: bachelor graduates
The Institute for Social Sciences and Humanities “Euro-Balkan” is a scientific research institution accredited to implement scientific activity on post-graduate level in gender studies (philosophy and gender and sociology and gender), Studies of Southeastern Europe, cultural studies, and Byzantine studies.
The Institute is now running an application round for postgraduate students in the following study programs:
1. Gender Studies (philosophy and gender and sociology and gender)
2. Studies of Southeastern Europe
3. Cultural Studies
4. Byzantine Studies
* Diploma of higher education
* Short biography (CV)
* Letter of motivation (150-300 words)
* Application sheet signed personally (you can download the application here)
Documents can be presented in person or by regular mail to this address: No. 63, “Partizanski odredi” Blvd., 1000 Skopje.
Telephone: 02/3075570 or 02/3090731
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact persons: Dragana Karovska Cemerska and Ivana Krajcinovikj.