Deadline: 15 May 2011
Open to: undergraduate, graduate and PhD students of law and related disciplines (under the age of 35)
Dates and Venue: 18 – 31 July 2011, Sarajevo, BiH
Fee/Scholarship: 200€ for accommodation, meals and working materials (possibility to apply for a participation fee reduction of 50%)
Association “PRAVNIK” together with the partner organization Konrad Adenauer Stiftung-Rule of Law Program South East Europe will be offering International Summer School Sarajevo 2011 course on Human Rights and Transitional Justice from 18 – 31 July 2011 in Sarajevo.
Accommodation is offered at the Franciscan Students’ Hostel in double bedded rooms. The Hostel is at 15 minute walking distance from the city centre in safe and peaceful surroundings.
Why to Apply
· To empower future decision makers to work to establish the Rule of Law and Human Rights system in transitional countries.
· To widen theoretical and practical skills of participants.
· To influence changes in transitional countries towards sustainable Rule of Law and the respect of Human Rights.
200€ for accommodation, meals and working materials. Students from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, the Republic of Moldova, and Serbia are eligible to apply for a participation fee reduction of 50%.
Travel costs are not covered by this fee and each participant should take care of personal travel arrangements.
The program encourages applications from graduate and PhD students of law and related disciplines (under the age of 35); including a limited number of undergraduate students from South East Europe, Europe and the US.
How to Apply
Your application will be considered:
- i) if it reaches the Association “PRAVNIK” through official submission e-mail before the application deadline;
- ii) if every question was answered and was accompanied with all necessary documents;
- iii) if you explicitly agree with the RULES AND CONDITIONS of the ISSS 2011, and declare to have read them via the application form;
- iv) if you received a confirmation letter from the organizers (which you should receive within 48 hours after your submission) through the official e-mail.
Deadline for applications is 15 May 2011.