Deadline: 17 July 2011
Open to :youth leaders and youth workers from Program Countries, Eastern Europe and Caucasus
Costs: board and lodging costs are covered by the organizers. For travel costs check with your NA
Venue: 02 – 07 Ocotber 2011, Konstancin-Jeziorna, Poland
Polish and Irish National Agency of the Youth in Action Program are organizing this training course, which main aim is to increase the quality of international projects in the Youth in Action Program through development of participants’ competence in risk assessment and risk management.
Youth leaders and youth workers from Program Countries, Eastern Europe and Caucasus who:
work directly with young people;
– have experience in international project management (at least one project that s/he coordinated);
– value the subject of risk management and have an interest in discovering it;
– are motivated to work on the topic in their youth projects afterward;
– are from an organization that is in a position to implement future youth projects or has their projects approved by the National Agency (we will work together to improve the quality of future projects);
– are committed to attend for the full duration of the course;
– feel confident to express themselves and work in English;
Hosting costs will be covered by the Polish and Irish NAs of the Youth in Action Programme. For the reimbursement of travel costs please contact your National Agency. Travel costs of participants from EECA countries will be covered by Polish NA.
Polish and Irish National Agency of the Youth in Action Program