Deadline: 05 September 2011
Open to: youth leaders and youth workers from Program Countries
Costs: board and lodging are covered by the organizers, about travel costs check with the sending NA
Venue: 31 October – 06 November 2011, Strasbourg, France
Value the Difference: Mediation is a training course organized by SALTO Cultural Diversity & French National Agency. The main aim is to reflect, explore and learn more about the field of Cultural Diversity in European youth work, with a focus on youth and cross community work.
– reflect critically about personal and cultural identity
– gain a greater understanding of cultural diversity in different local and national realities
– better understand concepts which relate to the themes/topics of Cultural Diversity, such as stereotypes, prejudice, culture…
– develop intercultural skills and competences related to international youth projects, reflecting on learning by using Youthpass
– get inspired to carry out future international youth projects through YiA program and other resource possibilities
This training course is open to youth leaders, youth workers and National Agency staff from Program Countries
Board and lodging are covered by the organizers. Please check with your National Agency if they cover travel costs (sending costs).
SALTO Cultural Diversity & French National Agency for the Youth in Action Programme
British Council 10 Spring Gardens London SW1A 2BN
Phone: 0207 389 4021
Fax: 0207 389 4033