Deadline: 30 June 2011
Open to: young people (less than 32 years), holders of a Master, with at least 3 years professional experience
Stipend: internationally competitive salary based on their education and professional experience
Every year, around 30 future leaders are accepted into the Young Professionals Program (YPP). YPs spend 24 months in a structured training program, and enjoy a wealth of benefits and opportunities.
It is a opportunity for young people who have both a passion for international development and the potential to become future global leaders. It is a unique opportunity to experience development and gain exposure to the World Bank’s operations and policies.
* Be 32 years of age or younger (i.e. born on or after September 30, 1979)
* Have a Master’s degree or equivalent [?]
* Be fluent in English
* Be fully proficient in one or more of the Bank’s working languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
* Specialize in a field relevant to the World Bank’s operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, and natural resource management
* Have at least 3 years of relevant experience at the policy level or continued academic study at the doctoral level.
Note that you must complete your application in a single session.
Do not forget to attach a detailed CV in English.
* Internationally competitive salary based on their education and professional experience
* Health, Life, Accident and Other Insurance Programs
* Pension plan
* Relocation benefits
Please email [email protected] with questions.