Deadline: 1st August 2011
Open to: individuals over 18 and under the age of 30, residents of Council of Europe and Belarus
This year’s theme is inspired by one of the most important articles of the European Convention of Human Rights – article 10: Without a free media and plurality of opinion, democratic societies can no longer exist. Expect your media uploads until the 1st of August in the following categories: photography, video, radio and print journalism.
Entrants must fulfill the following conditions:
- be over 18 and under the age of 30;
- be legal residents of a Council of Europe member state or Belarus;
- ensure that their projects respect the values of the Council of Europe
- submit original works and free of copyright restrictions
- one participant can submit entries in up to 2 categories
Winners will be invited to Strasbourg to receive their cash prize of €1000 at a ceremony during the October 2011 session of the Parliamentary Assembly.
Entries will be submitted on the youthmedia.eu platform. Upload your media and press “Add to contest” on your medias page.