Deadline: 16 December 2011 for participants who need visa; 16 January 2012 for participants who do not need visa
Open to: Young people between the age of 16 – 30 years
Venue: 12th until 18th of March 2012, in Hollókő, Hungary
Who is this course for?
This course is for young people who
- play a key role in their communities: e.g. youth workers,educators, trainers, mentors, coaches, members and leaders of project teams, organisations, communities
- work with groups and teams of diverse backgrounds: e.g. cultures, social groups, geographical backgrounds, generations, organisational cultures.
- are between 16 – 30 years old
- are from the member states of the Council of Europe.
What is the purpose of the training?
To improve your performance in communication and create flow in cooperation.
What skills can I improve here?
- body language and the use of physical space
- identifying and stepping over thoughts and emotions
- creating and maintaining the connection in communication
- practicing different communication styles
- choosing your words
- forming your message
What is the language of the training?
The working language of the course will be English, in a simple, easy-to-understand style.
Who will guide the training?
The program will be guided by Krisztina Győry, youth worker, personal development trainer and coach, with 15 years of expereince in trainings and 20 years in multicultural projects . She will be assisted by an international team of volunteers. Guest experts will join the program to contribute to certain program elements.
What is the background of the training
The course is realised within the project „Value of Diversity – turning the key of inclusion”, supported by the Council of Europe, European Youth Foundation.
Where am I going to stay?
The exchange will take place in Hollókő, Hungary, an old village in the north of Hungary that is part of the UNESCO World Heritage. During the program you will see a lot from the surroundings, the Cserhát Hills and villages of the Palóc culture.
Accommodation and the program will take place in the youth training centre Creative Space. There are bedrooms of 4 with a separate shower and toilet each. They have a wireless internet connection. There is no washing machine.
Egyesek covers the following costs:
- the costs of the program
- 70% of the travel costs of foreign participants, according to the conditions described in the
- part of visa costs
Participants cover the following costs:
- The rest (30%) of your travel costs from your living place to the program venue.
- Your own insurance
- Participants who are coming from European Union Countries: 60€
- Participants who are coming from non European Union Countries: 30€
To be paid in cash in € on arrival.
Deadline for participants who need visa: 16th December 2011.
Deadline for participants who don’t need visa: 16th January 2012.
Send your application form(Attachment 2.) to the following address: [email protected]
Selection will be done and confirmation will be sent by 20th January 2012. The ones not selected in the first round will be on the waiting list and as soon as there is an empty place will be contacted.
Do NOT buy your tickets till you get the confirmation letter!
If you are selected for the training you will receive a confirmation letter. If you have received this letter you can start arranging your travel.In the letter you will also receive the travel information and a list of things you need to bring with you.
After you received the confirmation letter you can arrange your travel. Your registration is final when you arranged your travel and send us your arrival and departure times for the training.
Take care that you arrive before the start and leave after the end of the program. Arrival or departure after or before the program times of the training is not accepted. The training is a whole, start and closing .
If you are under 18, send also parent’s consent (Attachment 3.)
You can find the application form here.
For more information please read the Official call.
If you have any questions please contact [email protected].