Deadline: 26 February 2012
Open to: Youth workers, Youth leaders, Project managers
Venue: 2-7 April 2012, Latvia
This activity is designed to encourage partnership building and new projects among promoters from Programme Countries and Meda Countries in the framework of the “Youth in Action” programme and “Euromed Youth IV”. The launch of “Euromed Youth IV” programme makes it very important to provide possibilities to NGOs of both sides of Mediterranean Sea to know the new programme and to develop new partnerships in order to support creation of quality projects in the region.
Aims and objectives:
By facilitating establishment of sustainable partnerships and projects development (European Voluntary Service, Youth Exchange projects and Training and Networking projects), the partnership building activity has the following objectives :
- To explore quality aspects of sustainable international partnership and international youth projects;
- To learn about the youth work in different countries/regions;
- To reflect and explore possibilities of non-formal education activities within the”Youth in Action” programme and “Euromed Youth IV” programme;
- To identify and start projects development in the frame of the cooperation with neighbouring countries.
The training course is open for participants with:
- Direct contact to young people through either professional or voluntary activities;
- Strong motivation and interest to develop cooperation and new projects enhancing youth participation within European and Meda countries through the commonly implemented activities;
- Background of being involved in the organisation which has previous experience on implementation of international projects (personal experience in project implementation within these programmes will be considered as an advantage);
- Support from their organisation to develop EuroMed projects in the frame of EU „Youth in Action” programme or “Euromed Youth IV” programme;
- Ability to work in English;
- Over 18 years old.
The training course will be financed by Latvian NA in co-operation with SALTO EuroMed and other NAs. The Latvian NA will cover costs of participants from Latvia and Meda countries (programme costs and costs related to international travel and visa). Costs of the participants from Programme Countries can be covered by the sending NA (please check with your NA if they accept to cover these costs).
Please note that some symbolic financial contribution from participants could be required according to each country’s policy of National Agency.
You can apply online.
Contact for questions:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: +371 67358069