Deadline: 30 November 2012
Open to: Full-time students eligible to register for a research based Masters degree at Lincoln University or Massey University
Scholarship: The value of the scholarship shall be determined by the Director
The Centre of Excellence in Farm Business Management Masters Scholarships are awarded for the purpose of supporting postgraduate study and research in farm business management at Lincoln University and Massey University. The number of scholarships to be awarded in any year shall be determined by the Director of the Centre of Excellence in Farm Business Management.
During the tenure of the scholarship, every scholar shall be enrolled as a full-time student at Lincoln University or Massey University for the thesis year of a Masters degree. The tenure of the scholarship shall begin at the commencement of the semester immediately following the award.
The value of the scholarship shall be determined by the Director. The emolument shall be paid by monthly instalments in arrears, according to the tenure of the scholarship. The current value of the emolument is $25,000 for a twelve month period.
- Scholarships will be open to full-time students eligible to register for a research based Masters degree at Lincoln University or Massey University.
- A scholarship may be awarded to a person who is not eligible to register as a candidate for the thesis year of their Masters degree at Lincoln University or Massey University, provided he or she becomes eligible to so register by 1 March in the year following the award.
- The scholarship will lapse if the candidate is not registered for the Masters degree by the date established in 3(2) above or those established under special provision.
The scholarship will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Academic Merit -emphasis will be placed on academic achievement in advanced level undergraduate courses.
- Research interests that align with the research programme of the Centre of Excellence in Farm Business Management.
Candidates shall submit applications no later than 30 November of the year preceding the award of the scholarship. Applications will be submitted on the form provided by the Director or the Scholarships Offices at Lincoln University or Massey University. Application cannot be accepted before 30 August 2012.
The application form may be downloaded on The Official Website
One thought on “Centre of Excellence in Farm Business Management Masters Scholarships, New Zealand”
It’s a relief to find sonmeoe who can explain things so well