Deadline: 31 March 2012
Open to: Students (with at least 2 completed years) or graduates in Public Health, Political Science, Communication Science, Sociology, Law; English and German speakers
Remuneration: A stipend designed to cover subsistence costs
The EHFG is the leading health policy event in the EU and takes place annually. It provides a major platform for decision-makers in various fields of public health & health care. With its wide-ranging four-day programme, the EHFG offers an unparalleled opportunity to exchange information about a broad spectrum of contemporary health issues.
To assist the on-going activities in the office in Salzburg (Austria), EHFG is offering a paid internship.
- Assistance in drafting, planning and organising the EHFG 2012
- Conducting of content-related research
- Monitoring of health policy
- Translation service and correspondence
- Providing input and assistance in editing reports, as well as other project management activities
- Assistance in managing relations with current / potential event and project partners, speakers, external contacts, etc.
- Assistance in all aspects of event organization and management including communication, marketing, and social media activities
- Support in running the EHFG office and in a variety of administrative and internal processes
The internship is planned to start in June/ July and last:
- min. 5 months
- 40 hours a week
The ideal candidate should:
- Have at least two completed years of study in relevant subjects (Public Health, Political Science, Communication Science, Sociology, Law, etc.), and at least basic experiences in the area of public health
- Have a proven interest in healthcare services and the healthcare sector
- Have excellent written and spoken German (working language of the office) and English language skills
- Be experienced in research and organisation
- Have strong IT skills in MS Office (especially Word, Excel, Access), Internet, social media activities
- Have very good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work on its own initiative
- Be enthusiastic and comfortable working in a small team
- Be able to solve problems and multitask
The internship is paid – a stipend is designed to cover subsistence costs.
Deadline for application is 31 March 2012
Please send your written application with an indication of the preferred time period of the internship to Ms Kathrin Ludwig: kathrin.ludwig(at)ehfg.org.
If you have any questions, please call: +43 (0) 662 422 400 12