Photo from photos-public-domain.com
It is our pleasure to inform you that we finally have the results of the Mladiinfo contest for articles “Win a Kindle!” We would like to thank each and every one of the participants in our contest for their hard work and creativity that they have put writing their articles. We would also like to thank you for the great interest in the contest. Our office received over 40 eligible entrees from more than 12 countries. The review committee read all the articles, put their heads together and although it was a hard choice, the committee agreed to announce the following winning articles:
- The two winners of the Kindle reader are:
– Sarka Pechova, Czech Republic-Dancing with the stars
– Cristian – George Gherasim, Romania– Bosnia–Connecting the Dots
- We decided to award two articles with a hiking backpack:
– Amela Trokic, BiH–Unidentified
– BenjaminVan Laethem,Belgium-Three days among the Mapuche in Chili
- And here is the list of articles that are awarded with Mladiinfo gift baskets:
– Ilina Nesic, Macedonia – It is lonely in the modern world
– Stefan Alijevikj, Macedonia – A road trip toCroatia
– AnaMarija Losub, Romania – A Romanian revolution
– Vladan Kreckovic, Serbia – Road to freedom
– LuciaGallikova, Slovakia – NGO start-up – one of the craziest ideas (one can have)
– Ana Vachadze, Georgia – Everyday NGO life
– Tomas Lacika, Slovakia – Taste of a dream
– Tamara Tasevska, Macedonia – Once there was a house…
– Elena -Lavina Balan, Romania – Person of the year 2011
– Erika Grendelova, Slovakia – Falling in love withFinland
– MagdaMohamed Nazer, Bulgaria – Volunteering-an adventure on daily basis
– Oleksiy Lavrynenko, Ukraine – Bold are always have a happiness!
The winning articles will be published on Mladiinfo in the following period.
Once again the Mladiinfo team would like to thank you for your interest in Mladiinfo’s work. Stay tuned and follow Mladiinfo for more contests. Also don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
One thought on “Winners of the Mladiinfo Article Contest”
What’s up, after reading this amazing paragraph i am too glad to
share my familiarity here with mates.