Deadline: 22 September, 2012
Open to: Candidates with an university degree in the relevant field of assignment; fluent in English and Macedonian, with at least 8 years of working experience; coming from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey.
Benefits: Applicants need to include the information about financial requirements (along with the travel and accommodation costs) in their application.
TACSO Office in Skopje is looking for Consultants in areas of Advocacy, Public Relations, Organisational Structure, Project Management, Strategic Management and Administrative assistance.
The main purpose of this assignment is to contribute to the TACSO project component: Capacity development of CSOs. Beneficiary CSOs are selected organisations having a profile of well developed associations that exist more than 3 years and who are active on national and/or local level.
Regarding administrative assistance, the specific objectives of the assignment are:
- To improve procedures for administration of documents in the beneficiary CSOs
- To raise the awareness and understanding of selected CSOs representatives on importance of building institutional memory of the organization
- To support beneficiary CSOs in setting up administration and archiving system in line with legal requirements
Regarding Strategic Management, the specific objectives of the assignment are:
- To improve the management of strategic processes in selected CSOs (vision and mission, strategic plans, working processes, management of people etc).
- To prepare new or revise the existing strategic plans
- To generate working plans for the following working year.
Please see Terms of Reference HERE. As well, you can see the list of beneficiary CSOs in the Terms of Reference document.
Interested candidates need to fulfil the following requirements:
- University degree in relevant field of assignment, advanced degree is an asset.
- Proven record of at least 8 years working experience in the field of the assignment.
- Strong communication, facilitation and analytical skills;
- Practical experience in development and implementation of training programs and provision of consultancy support
- Computer skills
- Fluent in Macedonian & English
How to Apply
Applications must be in English and entail the following:
• Letter of motivation
• CV in EU format of the Short term expert/s
• Reference list with experience in the area of the assignment
• Letter of intent and availability, including proposed approach and information on financial requirements. Note that all costs including travel costs and accommodation costs should be included in the offer.
The application should be sent not later than 22nd of September 2012 by email to [email protected].
For more information please visit the official website.