Deadline: December 30, 2012
Open to: Applicants borned in Africa, with bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and at least 2 years of work experience
Scholarship: Full-tuition to attend a master program at the Fletcher School at Tufts University starting in September 2013
The Harambe Fletcher Scholarship is a full-tuition award for young African entrepreneurial leaders wishing to pursue a master program in the field of Law and Diplomacy and International Business at The Fletcher School at Tufts University, starting in September 2013.
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at The Fletcher School by the appropriate application deadline.
- Full-tuition to attend a master program at the Fletcher School at Tufts University starting in September 2013
- Invitation to the Harambe Bretton Woods Symposium
- Recognition as an Associate of the Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance with all the benefits and privileges thereof
Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy (MALD) -A two-year, highly flexible, interdisciplinary, professional degree in international affairs
Master of International Business (MIB) – A two-year hybrid international business /international affairs degree program
How to apply?
- Candidates must complete online HEA Application by December 30, 2012
- Candidates must complete online Fletcher School Application by January 10, 2013
- Scholarship recipient will receive notificationby March 20, 2013
Further information you can check on the Official Website