Deadline: 31 January 2013
Open to: scholars or Master’s degree holders from V4
Duration: for Master – 1 to 4 semesters, for Post-Master – 1 to 2 semesters
Scholarship: €2,300/semester, travel grant if the traveling distance is more than 1500 km
The Out-Going Scholarships scheme is suitable for current scholars or Master’s degree holders from V4 countries to study at accredited public or private universities or institutes of the respective national academies of sciences in the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Georgia, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia and Ukraine (please note that the same rules are applicable to Kosovar universities).
The applicant must either have completed a Bachelor’s program or—in specific cases (if the study program is not divided into distinct Bachelor’s and Master’s study programs)—completed at least 3 years before starting the scholarship. The applicant’s home and host university must be different, i.e. the previous level of university studies (last obtained academic diploma before starting the scholarship) must be completed in a country other than where the applicant applies for studies.
|home country||eligible host countries|
|Bosnia & Herzegovina (BA)||CZ|HU|PL|SK|
|the Czech Republic (CZ)||AL|AM|AZ|BY|BA|HR|GE|HU|MK|MD|MN|PL|RS|SK|UA|
|the Russian Federation (RU)||CZ|HU|PL|SK|
All compulsory annexes must be prepared in English delivered to the Fund along with the application form; uncertified copies of the original documents (faxed or scanned documents, print-outs) or documents sent separately cannot be accepted.
- Copy of the certified translation of a diploma (Master’s or the highest obtained)
- Acceptance letter from the host university/institution:
- name of the applicant
- working title of the project/study program
- language of instruction/communication
- type of study/research (full-time)
- planned dates of the project/study
- signature and a stamp of the statutory representative (or of the statutory representative of the international studies department of the host institution)
3. Working plan of the study/research period
4. Recommendation letter (only for Post-Master’s level)
Applying for the Visegrad Scholarship Program is possible only through the on-line application system.
For more information visit the Official Visegrad fund website