Deadline: 21 October, 2012
Open to: Participants with experience of working directly with children
Venue: Budapest, Hungary, 11 – 18 November, 2012
About the seminar
Rainbow Resources: Gender and sexuality rights education with children is the study session aims to enhance the quality and reach of IFM-SEI’s Human Rights Education with children in the fields of gender and sexuality, by providing the space to share approaches and methodology and training multipliers in the field.
The seminar will take place in the European Youth Centre in Budapest, Hungary from 11 – 18 November 2012 and will be organised in close co-operation with the Council of Europe’s European Youth Foundation.
The main objectives of the session are to explore the key issues of gender and sexuality rights education with children and to provide the space for young leaders to share their own experiences and approaches to gender and sexuality education.
- Participants should be those in a position to multiply their experience in their own organisation.
- They should have experience of working directly with children
- Participants should be ready and willing to actively participate in the seminar and multiply what they have learned by running gender and sexuality education workshops in children groups on their return
- Participants should be able to work in English
- Eligible countries: The Balkans, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Denmark, Sweden, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Iceland, Turkey, Poland
- Travel costs will be reimbursed by the Council of Europe
- participants will be charged a participation fee of €50 per person
How to apply?
You can find application form here
Please send your application to [email protected]
Deadline is 21 October 2012.
For further information visit this link