Deadline: 27 November, 2012
Open to: young people with experience in Project Management and knowledge of written English
Benefits: possibility to coordinate the flagship project of ESN, improving your skills in project management
SocialErasmus is one of the core international projects of the Erasmus Student Network. SocialErasmus aims at integrating international students into local communities. It rests on three pillars: Environment, Charity and Education. As part of the educational pillar, Erasmus in Schools is this year’s flagship project of ESN.
- 1 International Coordinator
- 2 International Team Members
- Coordinate the project on the international level according to the strategy of SE and under the supervision of the International Board
- Collect statistics and evaluations of the projects
- Organise the media work (pictures, articles)
- Maintain the website
Required skills are primarily the following:
- Experience in Project Management
- Good knowledge of written English
- Motivation and time
- Experience in collecting statistics desired
- Experience in media work desired
- Possibility to coordinate the flagship project of ESN
- Working closely with the International Board of ESN
- Improving your skills in project management
- Be part of a multinational team
Note that all positions are voluntary and not paid.
How to apply?
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Communication Manager of ESN AISBL, Juan Colino ([email protected]) in case you have any additional questions.