Deadline: 15 February, 2013
Open to: candidates worldwide with a strong background in Computer Science and strong programming skills, preferably pursuing MSc degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Remuneration: depending on qualifications
The Unit for Service Oriented Architecture (USOA) at the Digital Enterprise Research Institute at the National University of Ireland, Galway invites applications for the internship in the area of Business Process Modelling. This internship position is open to candidates worldwide.
DERI is a leading research institute in semantic technologies. Successful candidate will design and implement components of Business Process Modelling framework using semantic technologies applied to customise configurable process models.
- Strong background in Computer Science. Preferably the candidate should be currently pursuing MSc degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Strong programming skills in Java.
- Software design, development & testing skills.
- Ability to work in a team on software projects on time and to specification.
- Motivated and proactive attitude.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience with RDF and SPARQL.
- Knowledge about Business Process Modelling Languages such as BPMN and EPC.
Remuneration is possible for candidates depending on their qualifications.
Candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, CV (Word or PDF format only) and the names and addresses of at least two referees via email to [email protected] using “Post Ref. No. DGSIT 13-01 Post Doc / Research Associate” in the subject line.
The deadline for applications is 15 February, 2013.
Official Website of the Institute