Deadline: February 25, 2013
Open to: Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 who are enthusiastic to spread news about the local environmental issues at a global level
Benefits: improvement of environmental leadership, non financial support, certificate, letter of references
Now, Eco-generation would like to announce the call for application for The 10th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors for the next 6 months from March 2013 to August 2013.
E-gen Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the children and youth qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation. E-gen Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan to, execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region.
As the representatives of Tunza Eco-generation, E-gen Regional Ambassadors must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. E-gen Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region they are representing.
The Ambassadors would carry the voice of the universe at international level. Since your friends will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through E-gen Ambassadors, E-gen Ambassadors are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and any information required representing Tunza Eco-generation as well.
- Ambassadors shall post a Self Introduction in ‘Eco-generation Ambassadors Forum’
- Ambassadors shall post more than 2 environmental articles on their region each month, totaled minimum of 12 articles during 6 months.
- The article posting should be regularly or it can cause disadvantage points in the extension of term of Ambassador.
- Ambassadors shall try to leave a comment after reading other’s articles in both Ambassador Report and World Report as often as possible so that you can exchange the ideas on each other’s regional environmental issues and campaigns.
- Ambassadors shall check their emails as often as possible for responding Tunza Eco-generation’s communication in time.
All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 who are enthusiastic to spread news about the local environmental issues at a global level.
- Improvement of environmental leadership
- Non financial supports such as business cards and Tunza Eco-generation’s Promotional goods including banners, brochures and other school things to support Ambassadors’ environmental campaigns
- Certificate to verify successful completion of one’s term
- Reference letters except for the college/university admissions available based on the successful completion of the first 3 months
- Priority to get involved in the various off-line events of Tunza Eco-generation
- Ambassadors’ article which earned the most comments, facebook likes and tweets will be published on Tunza Eco-generation Monthly Newsletter as the best article of the month
- The One Best Ambassador who showed the most passionate and active environmental activities will be awarded with a certificate and souvenir at the end of the term.
How to apply
- Please use the application form
- When you apply, application form should include a mobile number, twitter(optional) and facebook(mandatory) account and the region or country where you want to represent to.
- Please upload your profile picture at Tunza Eco-generation before you apply. You can upload your photo at ‘changing personal information’
- If any of mandatory items is missing, the application will not be accepted.
- If you have reference files (pdf and MS office format only), please attach them using reference button on the bottom of the application form.
- Basically, 1(one) Ambassador shall be selected for each region and country. However, if applicants in one region or country have distinctive environmental experiences or 6 months coverage plans, multiple ambassadors can be selected.
Deadline for application is February 25, 2013