Deadline: 17 March 2013
Open to: actors in the EVS process: mentors, project managers, supervisors, person in charge of the projects, volunteers with experience in projects involving Euromed partner countries
Venue: 1-5 June 2013 in Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain
The “EVS IN EUROMED, FLASHBACK IN LEARNING EXPERIENCES” seminar’s aim is evaluate the EVS learning experiences achieved during the latest years in the YiA and Euromed programmes, in order to exchange good practices, to assess, to collect tools and quality strategies to improve the EVS projects in Euromed.
Specific objectives are:
- To offer a platform to exchange experiences and good practices.
- To assess and to collect tools and strategies useful to improve quality aspects of EVS projects from the perspective of volunteers and organizations.
- To identify and to analyze learning processes in the EVS context.
- To analyze the tools and supporting strategies used in the latest years in the EVS context.
- To assess the results that volunteers and participants have achieved through their participation in the Euromed and Youth in Action programmes.
- To promote EVS, Euromed and Youth in Action programme.
- To strengthen the cooperation between organizations of the Mediterranean partners countries and organizations of the programme countries.
- To motivate and to inspire the realization of new EVS projects.
This project is financed by the Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country.
You may review the draft schedule of the seminar HERE.
This Seminar is for 25 participants from Youth in Action Programme countries and Mediterranean Partner countries. The target groups will be Actors in the EVS process: mentors, project managers, supervisors, person in charge of the projects, volunteers with experience in projects involving Euromed partner countries.
The application deadline is 17 March 2013. Candidates must apply using the online application process AVAILABLE HERE. Participants will be selected on 5 April 2013.
Please contact your NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you come from a country other than Programme Countries, please contact the host NA for further information about the financial details. This course is co-financed by French National Agency, and Chyprus National Agency.
Contact for questions:
For further information, please review the official website HERE.