Deadline: 6 August 2013
Open to: All applicants need to be 18-30 years old. Student status is not required.
Awards: The Winner gets the brand new green Bamboo Speaker plus their theme song and moves will be performed at the C:F Summit 2013 and will become a global groove, danced and sung by thousands of young people around the globe.
The online platform Challenge Future are about to hold their C:F Summit 2013. For that occasion they are challenging young people to create or pick the theme song of C:F Summit 2013! And that’s not all, add some dance moves or an activity to it. It has to represent the C:F spirit and energy. To get the idea, you can check out the last edition of the summit.
Make a video (up to 3 min) which needs to include:
- The theme song in the background, either your own creation or your own choice from existing songs/sounds. Make sure it has the C:F spirit and energy and that you are aware about the copyright infringements.
- The moves, activites or dances you would like to perform on the chosen track. You can do it yourself or together with your friends, school, community.
All applicants need to be 18-30 years old. Student status is not required. Applicants need to be registered on C:F platform in order to apply. You can register at the platform HERE.
- The Winner gets the brand new green Bamboo Speaker iBam 2 for iPhone . No electricity, no pollution, all green.
- Your theme song and moves will be performed at the C:F Summit 2013 and will become a global grove, danced and sung by thousands of young people around the globe
How to apply?
To apply, please click on “Post Idea” at the official call here. The application period is : 27 June – 6 August 2013
Judging and Evaluation Criteria
The Winner will be chosen among top 10 solutions, 7 chosen by youth judges panel and 3 by top votes. In order to select the best videos, Judges will look for:
- Relevance of theme song and dance for C:F
- Creativity and innovation of performance
- Is it catchy? Does it move the crowd?
For further information please visit the official website.